|The view on my Saturday run|
- Thanksgiving Dinner - stuffing - pie - need I say more?
- Chris's uncle M (a retired high school track coach) met us at the track and gave us a running evaluation and some recommendations. It was fantastic and so helpful - thanks M!
- We had a great 6+ mile run on the Bob Jones Trail in SLO; what a great run along the creek and out to the pier in Avila Beach.
- We're packing up the office like mad at work for our big move to our new building in Menlo Park next week. I'll have a new office all my own, Hmmm... now if I could just figure out the commute route.
- Chris is winding up his second semester of Grad School - go Chris go!
- My friend L invited me to try her 'Dailey Method' class today - it was so hard! My arms and legs still feel like jello. I signed up for unlimited classes for the rest of the month - we'll see if I can sculpt some great arms by Christmas!