|The view on my morning run today, I just had to stop and take a picture|
- My wonderful husband - I am so proud of you. I am amazed watching you working so hard both at work and at school, training for and completing your first and second triathlons, and seeing the wheels turn in that big old brain of yours. I am awed that we passed our seven year mark of marriage - that passed so quickly! I love that we find so much joy with each other and I could not have asked for a better partner in my life, thank you.
- Family - near and far. Some are often seen - some rarely. I love being a part of your lives and having you a part of mine. You ground me and make me feel loved and cared about no matter what is going on in my life, thank you.
- Friends - some of you have become a second family to me, one that I have been privileged to know and be a part of. This year brought wonderful events from weddings and births, to simple everyday joys like walks for coffee, sitting in the grass, talking about our goals and dreams, thank you.
- My work - how many people can say that they truly love what they do and that they feel 100% that they are doing what they were meant to do? I look forward to going to work and learning everyday, thank you.
- My health - I am so thankful that I am here, living life, striving to be better all the time. I don't always succeed - but I have learned not to give up this year. I learned a new way to eat & shed 45 pounds (!) and forced myself to commit to exercise by teaching myself to run again. I've impressed myself by completing a few 5 Ks and my first 10 K. For the first time in eight years I feel confident in my skin, thank you.