|Bob perched in a tree during a rest break on one of our arroyo walks earlier this year|
- You revel in introducing others to your annoying music collection.
- You get excited like a 3 year old about stuff Chris gets excited like a 3 year old about - like satellite fly overs.
- The way you love my mom and support her dreams.
- Your love of cactus and your enthusiasm about sharing about them.
|Bob and Chris sort through pots at the Desert Museum Greenhouses|
- That you cringe and roll your eyes whenever we mention CSI.
- Your undying commitment to your family.
- That your favorite car is your decade + old beater pick-up truck.
- Your glee in working your land - especially if there is an axe or chainsaw involved.
- That you think 'Airplane' is one of the funniest movies of all time.
- That you treat Chris and I like we are your kids too.
I hope that this year brings you a lot of joy, fun, new annoying music discoveries, cactus planting, and satellite gazing.