Tuesday, June 9, 2009

School


It is Chris's first night back in class today and I am partly enjoying having a quite house and relaxing, and partly missing having him around.  I ended up working late today and Chris was long gone when I got home.  I heated up some of Sunday nights leftovers, the Jamie Oliver chicken, potatoes, and tomatoes, poured a glass of wine, and settled in to watch total chick drivel (The Bachelorette, how could I watch that silliness?!).  I also had a piece of olive bread left from my Farmer's market outing with my Mom, and it was still sooooo gooooood.  I can't wait to get back to the market on Thursday as I am totally out of fresh veggies, fruit, and nearly out of bread, and am excited to see what is in the stalls this week.  Now what other drivel silly show can I watch before Chris gets home, hmmmm.....

No comments: