Sunday, May 31, 2009

Welcome the Puppy Party


My friend and co-worker L raises guide dog puppies for Guide Dogs for the Blind and just came home with her 11th guide dog puppy.  In celebration she and her husband C threw a 'Welcome the Puppy Party' at their home this evening.  May I just say that 'Pedro' the puppy is an excellent addition to the clan.  Not only is he adorable, but he is also calm and sweet.  Not one of my fingers or toes were chewed on and he cuddled up and fell asleep in several people's arms tonight.  L&C made fish tacos with fish C had caught on a recent fishing expedition.  I again got so excited by these that I forgot to take a picture of the food, but trust me it was really, really good.  Plus, if I had remembered I am sure I would get weird looks from my co-workers for whipping out my camera to take pictures of my dinner.  Oh, and there was also a divine lemon meringue pie for dessert, one of my all time favorites.  Good food, great company, and lots of fun.  Thanks L&C!

No comments: