Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ahhhh.....

Just got back from dinner at Mack's BBQ in San Carlos.  I got so excited to get in there I totally forgot my camera!  Jason and Vicki are the owners there and are so sweet and wonderful.  They set us up with a lovely dinner, I got the pulled pork sandwich as always, and Chris and I spent hours out back on the patio there.  Jason and Vicki came out and hung out with us for a while, once everything slowed down for them, and we chatted all about life and work and play.  We've always been friendly with them, but tonight we actually became friends.  It's such a great feeling to live in a small town in the big Bay Area and to feel like you are actually a part of the community.  After moving here about 8 months ago I am finally feeling that I belong here, that I am at home.

No comments: