Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pride

Chris on SCU's Campus, one day before Grad School starts
Chris and I went to Santa Clara University last Sunday to explore campus before Chris started his Graduate Degree studies there on Monday.  The campus is wonderful, with lovely old and new Spanish inspired buildings and thoughtful landscaping, and felt just inexplicably like a 'perfect' fit for Chris (and me too).  I love that I am now able to picture him in class or studying in the library.  Chris started classes this week and he is so excited and somehow also at peace with this new chapter in his life.  It just feels like the right move for us both, and I cannot say how proud I feel of him and how happy I am so see him lighting up while studying and talking about school.  I love you Chris and am thrilled that you found the the map after all.

No comments: