Hello Fall! I am so looking forward to you this year, here's why:
- I have just discovered how fun and easy it is to bake bread. I'm hoping to fill the house with hot fresh bread smell at least 1x per week.
- After work hikes without melting in the heat.
- Watching a pair of good friends get ready for a baby! And get married (that was planned prior to the baby news)!
- Butternut squash soup; but just using about 1/2 the curry powder called for.
- Starting a family-style dinner club.
- Learning to knit again, or maybe crochet for the first time.
- Turning the above home grown apples from a friend into a dessert of some kind, suggestions anyone?