Sunday, April 10, 2011

100th Post


100 posts for Capella Summer.  Looking back over the blog is a great reminder of all the things I've done in the past couple of years, family events, the challenges, the joys, the life and friendships I've developed since moving up to the Bay Area, the family visits, travel, and plain old everyday things.  

It's a nice little public space for me to keep track of things that happen, to share new things with others, to plot out goals and write down dreams.  Knowing that family reads it and strangers can find it helps me to really think about things before I write them down and put them out here, to ensure I'm really being true to my feelings and who I am.  I am hoping to keep going with it for many years to come.  

I'll forgive myself for the dry posting periods where not much goes up, for losing the documentation of so many parts of my life, for not bringing the camera, for putting off writing it down.  I'll take it for what it is, an inconsistent memory booster, one with which I can look into the windows of my past and make out a few vibrant moments that may have faded away otherwise.  This place is really for me, a place I am happy to share, but one that is truly mine.  Thanks for checking in, for reading, for looking.  

No comments: