Flew off for a five day conference in Little Rock, AR today for work. Here are some highlights:
1. Early morning rise with Hubby taking me out to breakfast before my flight, hello pumpkin pancakes, yum!
2. Watching Chris open an unexpected package of books from a friend, thank-you friend.
3. Opening our friend M's wedding invitation, it is so lovely and personal, good job guys!
4. Traveling with good friends who happen to be co-workers.
5. Stepping into the heat and humidity of the south in mid-july.
6. Warm chocolate chip cookie at check in?! Okay! and a room with a river view, awesome.
7. A hot walk to the flying saucer bar for a couple of beers and a good sandwich, with a surprise trivia night.
8. Sweet tea (it's only been like 15 years) - so good.
Looking forward to:
1. Walk/running the river trail down to the river market tomorrow morning.
2. AAA baseball across the river.
3. Oh yeah, that conference thing(!)