Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Plans

Returning from the long weekend I had all of these ambitions for my day.  Work, walking after work, a Target run, grocery shopping, unpacking, cooking dinner, cleaning the bathroom.....  After working late an hour and dealing with the traffic coming home I barely want to get up to go get a glass of water.  I think we are often unrealistic with our plans aren't we?  It's important to remember that 1) really, it all doesn't have to get done today, and 2) some things in life, like holding your husbands hand, are way more meaningful than clean bathrooms or unpacked bags.  


So my revised list - make lasagna.  That's it.  My husband can't possibly be disappointed the bags aren't unpacked if there is home baked lasagna.  Well, and maybe some hand holding.

No comments: